iJET values your privacy and treats all personal information provided with strict confidence, and in accordance with national and international regulations. Data held by us may include customer information such as name, address, telephone numbers, fax and e-mail contact details, plus additional information required for the processing of visas, including date and place of birth, nationality, and passport number.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We may give information about you to, and under these specific circumstances:
- Trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book hotels, chauffeurs, hire cars, onward flights or other services quickly and easily;
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- To customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries;
- to third party organizations involved in credit card authorization;
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so;
- To our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our website but you may be unable to access certain options or services.
- Children up to two (2) years of age can avail of iJET Services as part of guardians’ booking at no extra cost.
- Children above two (2) (after the 2nd birthday) up to 12 years of age can avail 50% discount from the published rate.
- Above 12 years of age (after the 12th birthday) will be considered as an adult and will be charged full rate. (Passport copy of the child is mandatory to avail the child policy)