Operating Permits

We extend our permission services to clients planning a trip with us, obtaining any flight or airport operating permits promptly upon request, including over-fly and landing permits. Permits on short-notice is a prestigious service that we consistently extend to our clients, making sure all flights are run on schedule.


iJET will promptly secure all required permits and applications for your operation, including:

1Ad hoc over-fly and Landing Permits

2Scheduled and block permits

3(1)Prior Permission Required (PPR)

4Traffic Rights and Foreign Air Operator Certificates

5(1)Special operating permit


7Guidance and coordination for diplomatic permits

8Overdue permits


OnlineRequest3Stay on Time and on Track with Our Quick Permission Services



When you plan your trip with iJET, all over-fly and landing permits are obtained reliably and promptly, even on short notice.


BPiJET Specializes in Obtaining Permits on Short Notice



For many operators, obtaining time-sensitive permits can be difficult. For iJET, securing permits on short notice is one of the many benefits we offer our clients.

Questions about Operating permits

We get a lot of questions from clients about our permits services. Below is a condensed list of the most frequent ones:


  • What is the average time lead for permits

The standard is 24 hours, but it varies from one country to another. Some countries require more than 48 or 72 hours. However, we are up front with setting expectations for your permit and even say no at times if the request is done on very short notice.


  • Can you process permits on a short notice?

Yes. The minimum could be 12 hours. However, ambulance flights are exceptional since they could be obtained in a few hours due to the nature of the operation


  • Can you process permits over the weekends and holidays?

Yes, we can, but it really depends on the country.


  • Are there countries where you need the help of a third party? How much do they charge?

Yes, there are. There are situations in caretaker countries where we have to employ the help of an agent since we can’t go directly to the Civil Aviation Authority. We will send the client the list of countries where we must go through an agent or the CAA. We also advise the client regarding third party charges and we provide third party invoices for the charges as well.


Our services are available to you upon request and our team would be more than happy to answer any inquires you may have.

InquiredMore3 OnlineRequest3